Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Party


We are one family

At the last day of the first term we hold a party in our classroom. All of us enjoyed ourselves during the party time.

The party began at twelve o'clock. We took a lot of dishes with us and shared them to all the classmates. I really liked the dessert which was made by Rabeya. How delicious! Before and after lunch time the two teachers and us took a lot of pictures. All of these group photos looked so wonderful! The photo above is my favourite. Warm smiles,happy faces all of this shows that "Wherever you come from, here, in AMEP-A St George College, we are one family".

After took photos was presents time and I received a surprise from a man unknow. It was a candle which looked like a flower, and I like it very much. To our surprise is that Andrew sang the song"Love Potion No. 9" when the party nearly ended. We studied this song a week ago, so most of us could sing this song with Andrew together and Zak seemed that could not help himself to dance.

It was the first party I have taken in Australia and it really was an exciting party.I will never forget it.

1 comment:

Marion said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your first party in Australia and I hope you get to attend many more! It's lovely what you said about AMEP-A being 'one family'