Monday, May 12, 2008

If I could be an animal, I would be ...

If I could be an animal, I would be a swan. For in my opinion, swan is so beautiful and so loyal. It is said that one swan has the only one partner, and if one of them dead the other one will stay single all over its life. The other reason I would like to be a swan is that the fairy tales that named "Ugly Duckling" which was writen by Hans Christian Andersen. When I was young this story impressed me. It made me believe that being kind and confidence, trying hard and the happiness will come one day.^_^

Here is one more interesting news about Petra, the wild black swan, and I feel so romantic after read this news. How is your feeling?

4 comments:

Marion said...

What a beautiful post and lovely information about the swan! I hope everyone reads your post and leaves a comment! well done Helen!

Lisa said...

Glad to share your story. That's impress me too. Yes, everyone want to find their right person in this world, real love always happen everywhere.

Naomi said...

This is a so beautiful picture also they are elegant. What a romantic story!! After I read this I would love to be a swan!!

lora said...

Wow!! It's a very beautiful story, beautiful animal and it's feeling exactly like human!!